Who has a cat that likes to be covered up?

iced tei

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My baby boy loves being covered up. I think it's because when we first brought him in he lived in a warm little box and we covered him with a blanket every naptime.. And growing up he would always crawl into my boyfriend's sweatshirt while he was wearing it and would sleep in there.

Now if you snuggle up to him and pull a blanket over him, he'll cuddle up and sleep with you like forever.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Angel will burrow under the covers at night if she's cold or is just interested in being under the blankets. It's funny, she makes a murring sound throughout her 'venture' until she finds a good spot and lays down.

purrrrfect

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When i first got Amber, around 6 months ago she used to hide a lot becouse she was scared. I used to find her most of the time under the covers in 1 of the beds. She is a very happy out going cat now. But still likes to be covered up with a fleece blanket.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Noodles likes to be covered up an sometimes Mooch does too. Mooch likes it if you wrap the blankets around her, but don't cover her. Usually at night I make them little nests in the living room blankets and they snuggle in them. But occasionally I'll snuggle one under a blanket when I go to bed, and they'll stay there. Actually the other day I got home from work to find Mooch had covered herself up with the blanket on the couch and had her little head pokin out and she looked so relaxed...she was sooo cute!

proudmomof3cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tubee always sleeps under the covers. He is more lovey when he is under the covers than he is anywhere else.

Manda