Who else on this board are Tiger fans?

siberian tiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Love all Tigers(Siberian, Bengal, Sumatran, Indo-Chinese and South China).
The Caspian Tiger was my all time favorite. I miss this bad boy.

amanda8501

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
for a second i totally forgot i was on a cat site and i thought oooo the detroit tigers? lol....I went to big cat rescue in march and saw alot of tigers, they are very cool but the male lion wins just on the power of them. when they roar your heart vibrates...its so loud you can feel it and hear it.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sumatran Tigers! We have/had (I'm not sure if it's still there) an aquarium and one of the exhibits was of Sumatran Tigers who LOVE to swim!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

siberian tiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
but the male lion wins just on the power of them

Amanda no way will a Lion overpower a Tiger. Matter of fact it is the total opposite. Ask any Big Cat Trainer or Big Cat scientists who is the stronger cat. Almost all of them will say the Tiger. Kesri Singh did a project on Tigers and Lions and he said "tigers would usually overpower the lions in battling competition".

Anyway both are very beautiful cats and are best killers on land.

amanda8501

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Siberian Tiger

Amanda no way will a Lion overpower a Tiger. Matter of fact it is the total opposite. Ask any Big Cat Trainer or Big Cat scientists who is the stronger cat. Almost all of them will say the Tiger. Kesri Singh did a project on Tigers and Lions and he said "tigers would usually overpower the lions in battling competition".

Anyway both are very beautiful cats and are best killers on land.
I wasnt speaking on who is stonger or anything i just like lions more thats all...i would say on a physical stand point i know that a tiger is alot stonger, i was just commenting that when i saw them both up close the lion amazed me on how loud they are. Oh and if you want to see some of the pics that i took from the big cat rescue i have some really good tiger pics....

altzarina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A huge tiger lover here!! In India Tiger poaching is a burning issue. Its so sad to see the lack of awareness or appreciation for such sumblime creatures. Tigers are just so majestic and regal and their colour...especially the bengals have such a flaring orange. The depleting population is really a shame. You know what happened in India few months back? Theres a very famous tiger sanctuary...called the sariska park. Suddenly overnight all the tigers vanished from the park, not a single left...when the issue was further investigated, it was found that the forest officials were bribed and the hunting continued right under their noses. The greedy *******s didnt alter the park's tiger population statistics and kept everyone under the illusion until recently when their dirty secret got busted!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

siberian tiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Friend of mine who probably knows more about Tiger beside Tiger experts, told me a yesterday a man shot a picture of a Tiger in Iran. There have been many reports of the legendary Caspian Tiger still existing. Lets hope it still does because according to legendary animal trainer Von Drake these were the most powerful Tiger he ever seen. He had Bengals and Siberians also. Hopefully they will be left alone. Because if poachers find out they will kill them off.

My friend will email me his source tomorrow. So hopefully he will send the picture as well.