Who Else is in the Midst of this Blizzard?!

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Second storm this week up in eastern Ontario!
No wonder you say you're in the North Pole. I lived in Ottawa for a number of years -- now, that's a cold city!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I'd have checked in from upstate NY, but it took me literally 24 hours to get home

I left work at 2, ended up in a ditch about 100 ft from my parents' house and ended up staying there overnight after AAA got me out of the ditch...crappy internet at the folk's house...but a nice big TV

Had a fun sleepover, but missed DH and the kitties
--oh and when I got home, DH laughed at me because I looked like a dork wearing my sister's clothes (about 4 sizes too big)...

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ouch! 24 hours to get home?!?!? I see the northwest is going to get rocked some more tonight. We're due for a measly 3-6" tonight which is actually a decent sized storm for the area.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a brutally cold day here today, was -26C
when I left for work this morning and stayed really cold until about 7P.M. It is warmer now at 9:45 but the snow has started again and they are saying another 7-9" again overnight.
Add that to the 14.5" we got on Tuesday and Wednesday I have to say we are getting quite the pile of snow here.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got hit fairly nicely today. Slippery roads, snow, cars crawling everywhere and not a snowplow to be seen
This town drives me nuts! I can go over the bridge and the roads are clear but over here, they are horrible and we have lots more trucks then they do over the river!!!

I haven't even seen a plow yet since I've been home, and that was at 4:45. It took me a good 1/2 hour to get home when it usually takes me about 5 to 10 minutes.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It just started raining here. Our low tonight is forecast for 38, with a high of 48 tomorrow, so we should make it out just soggy here! And believe me, I'm grateful!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

We had a brutally cold day here today, was -26C
when I left for work this morning and stayed really cold until about 7P.M. It is warmer now at 9:45 but the snow has started again and they are saying another 7-9" again overnight.
Add that to the 14.5" we got on Tuesday and Wednesday I have to say we are getting quite the pile of snow here.
Ooooh and I thought it was cold down here!