Who else is expecting kittens???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bellesmama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh the good ole waiting game! Lol. Bella may or may not have her babies tonight... She's been walking around all day and being talkative and since last night she has chewed off hair on all of her nipples. She rests for a little while, then goes back to walking all around, tried to get into a closet... So we will see!

claraadele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Has she had them yet??? Rae is super big now! She's been licking herself alot, so looks like we might be finally starting to maybe get close...if we're lucky

bellesmama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nope, still no kittens! I hope in the near future though... For the both of us!! hehe

claraadele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Surprise!!! Rae pulled a fast one on us! We have four new cuties- two Bengal, one tabby and white, one grey and white!

bellesmama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yay!!!! How is Mama and the babes doing?? I'm so jealous!!! I have two still that haven't popped yet!!! Hopefully soon :/ I want some baby cuties too!!! Lol post pictures!!! :D congrats to Rae :D

claraadele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So far everyone is doing great :) The foster with Echo ended up keeping her, so perhaps I will get Rae, especially now that we have a momma with babies that needs to be quarantined and have vet care.

bellesmama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so glad they are doing fine... What is the matter with the others? Keep me posted! I'll let you know if mine EVER have theirs!!!! Haha

claraadele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We got in a Momma with 5 kits (one all black, one dark brown and three silver with black ears and noses. Insanely cute, about ten days).

Someone had adopted an unfixed cat from a shelter and brought her home, only to have her escape on the same day, while they were getting out of the car. Six months later, they come outside to see she has returned...with newborns.

They've promised to keep the momma cat, if we will foster her and the babies until they are a good size (everyone was very skinny) and the kittens are adopted (they were afraid their recently neutered male might hurt the itty bitties).

We all picked up a baby...and immediately noticed the spots. Thank god we did notice them before we handled another cat- they all have ringworm. So big time quarantine. Luckily for them, we also have another stray that just came in with ringworm as well..they can be quarantine buddies.

So Rae and babies need a new foster so we can get this new momma in with the vet tech.

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Argh!  A rescue both not neutering, AND not making sure people have secure cat carriers.  Cats have to go to the vet sometimes, doing that without a secure carrier is asking for trouble.  And if anyone complains about the cost of a carrier then they are either too mean or too hard up to give a cat the care it needs and deserves.

claraadele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Rae has had her kits, Kadence and her three are doing great, Charisse and the ring worm kits are starting to fatten up and Lacie and her kits arrive tomorrow! It's a busy busy time!

bellesmama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I feel for the ones with ringworms :( I hope they get better very soon!!! Bella still hasn't had any babies, and is going in today for a check up, just to make sure she is doing well, to me, she is, but never hurts getting a vet's opinion huh? Hehe :)

bellesmama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is good! :) thinking maybe, mayyyybe today something will happen... She's been a little lazier past couple of days napping under or behind the futon but eating just normally, but today she wouldn't eat all of her bit of canned food I gave her, and that's SO unlike her, and she's back behind the futon as we speak... And she had a back leg twitch kind of thing? We will see... She always teases though, lol.

feegee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hope you have some joy soon, i'm in the same situation at the moment. We amy become Grannies at the same time
My Ninga sounds very much in the same kitty boat as yours, heres hoping

bellesmama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww well I hope you get kittens soon! :) I can't wait for my Bella to have hers, there's a little something dried down by her area, but I am not sure if she just was messy using the litter box or not... How old is your mama to be? :)

feegee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
not 100% sure due to the nature that she came into our lives, but i'd guess 12-18 months, shes a real sweetie though. I'm a mum of twins and I know the look in her face is pure exhustion. Exciting times ahead, mind i don't think i'll be keeping them all, just had my mum on the phone, she lost her old boy 2 weeks ago and has decided that her and my dad would like 2 when ready, plus my friend has asked (but i don't think she'd be appropriate). I'm going to have to be diplomatic
Anyhow, Ill cross that bridge when I get to it. My job ATM is to make Ninga as happy as possible

bellesmama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's good! I'm glad you've got a home for two of them :D how many are you thinking or guessing she will have? My Bella is about 5 years old. Cross your fingers our waiting game isn't too much longer!! Hehe :)

bellesmama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
FeeGee- any updates yet?? No kitties here yet, but I am thinking and hoping sometime within this week

feegee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No, nothing yet. Although her behaviour has changed, where she was really loving and wouldn't leave me alone, she is now more distant and keeps trying to get out, her belly seems a bit lower also. I don't know if the behaviour change is usual or not......worried that shell get out and have them outside. What about you, any joy?

bellesmama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cat has been kind of distant too these past couple of days, she's been mostly sleeping! But when I do go sit on the floor in her room she does come rubbing up against me with her head and talk to me for a minute, when she's not too lazy to walk over to me that is. I am hoping she goes into labor SOON! Seems it's taking forever!