Who else has happy farting cats???

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Has anyone tried BeanO that anti gas stuff? Is it safe? Would it help?

God I feel for you all, I hope Buddy isnt a farter, he is a lap cat and under the covers cat already, thats plenty.

binky121912

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG,  my Binky used the litter box for the first time and he came up and laid on the bed in front of me

(after I disposed of it in the litter garbage basket and shut the lid). So I told him what a good boy he was.

He can stay in the house now.

Well he was purring, stretching and had this funny look on his face while on his back,

then all of a sudden PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I literally put tissue in my nose.

And told him  "no wonder why you were homeless" lol, luckily I use Fabreeze.

Time to buy lysol for pet odors. and yes he is a very happy cat. no more chesse for him. lol

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear he used his box. I'm rooting for Binky to be an inside cat. I  wouldn't use lysol. It's bad for cats health. Maybe just crack a window for a few minutes.

binky121912

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah he is a smart lil pain in the butt, lol and makes me laugh.  I decided not to use any aerosol anything.

I spray fabreeze on the fabric curtains etc... and it does the job, plus I keep a little fan to circulate the air.

I do need to buy a good scooper, I'm getting my moneys worth out of that litter box though. lol

wait until I get him toys and catnip, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

finnlacey

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How funny and LONG this thread is! LOL. Yes, my tuxie kitty Lacey farts silent but deadly ones. Finnegan will fart occasionally as well. 

benjeremy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I used to have a cat that farted when sitting on my lap or by my Mom when I was still living at home. Now that I think about it, he was always very happy at those times.

Thankfully, our current cats seem to never fart. 

melalpha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I had one too. Bless his soul. I used to have a roommate, and after he died, he came to tell me that he was sorry to hear about the passing, that he had great memories, despite all his farts! Haha.

binky121912

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That Darn Cat, lol. Wow  talk about a Merry XMAS.  Today I figured I'd give Binky  a nice breakfast  and Dinner.

So I gave him a can of Turkey Cat food first, then he came running up and jumped on the bed, stretching

purring, rubbing all over me. Well about that time I decided to get my shower and when I finished

He was sitting on top of one of my monitors right across from the bathroom door waiting for me.

So I ran into the bedroom and jumped under the cover (really cold here) and he layed next to me,

then all of a sudden he jumps up and looks at me and then goes to his side of the bed, well 2 seconds later

PUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEE omg,he let one loose on me an SBD, I opened that window so fast omg

should have called him "STINKY"instead of "BINKY".

So he had his dinner and is laying in front of me, this time I have tissue ready to put up my nose. he knows what he is doing , thinks I'm a dumb human lol