Who else has a cold?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nikki, maybe you need to have a BM?When my kids get bound up, they cramp REALLY bad.
Or maybe you're getting the flu that your Niece had?
As for the one day period, keep an eye on that!!!! One day periods often lead to 9 months of baby.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You might need to go visit the doctor and see what he says, you have been cramping for a while now. Could be just something going on in your tummy.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just checkin' up on you Nikki...I noticed by your last post that the chammomille didn't help-and it should have, at least a little. Sweetie, you need to get yourself looked at. Please don't put it off...

...sending good thoughts and prayers your way...let us know how you're doing.

Hilda >^..^<

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me.
I gave felt it coming on for a couple days but it got worse last night and I woke up feeling yucky.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think mine is turning for the worse. Right now I feel delirious and I think I have a low fever. I haven't eaten all day except for some nuts and water and orange juice.

Sooooo .....

I think I'm going back to bed.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH has been fighting off a fever for the last 2 days....poor baby... I had him swaddled, coddled, and stuffed with tylenol, a heating pad, and blankets....he was shivering uncontrollably....and then I gave him some chicken noodle soup and a grilled cheese.