Who do you like better?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really don't care for either one, i fell they both are a bit too full of themselves

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted for Rosie. I do not like Donald Trump at all. She just said what everyone else thinks about him...the only differance is she had the guts to say it. He is so in love with himslef it makes me sick
He really needs to do something with that hair.

He thinks he is so much better than everyone else because he is rich.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dunno, I like Rosie better.. Donald is obnoxious and has horrible hair.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

It looks like a diseased Pekingnese dog crawled on his head and died.
Perfectly said!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I personally don't care for eithor of them. They're both a bit loud and obnixous. However, I find Donald Trump to be the most nausiating site ever! Uhhh I can't STAND him! Especially not after his comments about women as of late!
What a jerk! I don't really care for Rosie too much- she's funny on some stuff, but there's a lot of things i disagree with her on.....but heck, if i had to be trapped in a room with one of the two for a few hours...i'd choose Rosie. Donald Trump makes me wanna
/ In a prefect world though, i'd much rather see REAL news on tv than a donald trump/ rosie quarrel- it's just stupid! Can the tv stations seriously not find something better to cover???

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I chose Rosie because I used to really like her show when she had her own talk show. Can't stand Trump, although I do watch The Apprentice! He's just so pompous and full of himself. Rosie has certainly gotten big-mouthed in the lst few years too, but I still prefer her to Trump.