who are the night owls?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I think that the owl-part of me is taking over!!!

It´s 4.18 AM now, and I am sssssoooooo tired! I know that my son will wake up at 6.15, so it really would be wise to go to bed (or even a few hours agoþ1), but instead I sit here on the computer.
Am I cracy or what????

22angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I usually end up with our night shifts, so, I get home at like around 2, depending on how long I stay and talk to the other staff members, and then I usually try to go to bed earlier than 3 or 4. I am getting up anywheres from 10-12:30, so it's not like it's really early, but then I am so tired, and I really need to have energy to work all night long. Before we changed closing times, it wouldl be like 3 when I got home, and wouldn't go to bed til about 4-4:30, when the birds are chirping away b/c it's morning! It's really hard to fall asleep when the birds are sqawking away! Anyways, now, it's like midnite, and I get tired and have to go to bed. I don't necessarily go to bed, I read for a good 1/2 hour usually, before I fall asleep, but I'm in bed. And I think that's where I'm going right now....lol
:sleep3:

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's only 10 pm here on the west coast!! Frankie just had his bath and is being dried by the 13 year old. They are becoming buddies.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sitting here melting! 80 degrees at 10:00 p.m.

8cats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am up late every night since I have been unemployed. I really need a job so I can start sleeping at night.