Who all has ice/snow?

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a bit of snow but it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cold here burr. We are supposed to get snow. My dad has a heater under the house that keeps our water from freezing. So I am good maybe it will snow so hard that I can't go to work. They said we have to go anyway but if it gets too bad I refuse to go sorry about their luck.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We started with freezing rain, then got about an inch of sleet, then a dusting of snow on top of that. The good news is that they actually salt the roads in the area we moved to last spring. My old neighborhood got plowed about twice in the 13 years we lived there and the roads were never salted.

And it's COLD here now. The ceiling in my new kitchen is half gone (along with the insulation) and I can see thru the attic to the roof. My house hit 60 degrees overnight with the fireplace going. The furnace can't keep up. Kids are being snuggly for some odd reason......

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well it snowed here all morning, but it isnt warm enough yet for it to stick but they are saying that the roads are going to get slick tonite !!! But my mom said they arent really calling for it again until the weekedn but who knows with these weather men anymore
the never really know the weather

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've gotten a little snow. And you could ice skate in our driveway. (Hopefully DH will be off to pick up salt to fix that soon.)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had snow flurries today and got a dusting. Enough for me! Besides, the daffodil leaves are about 4-6 inches high!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None here, just a 30 degree temperature drop since 6am, and going lower. Chance of a wintry mix on Thursday afternoon CRAP!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

We had snow flurries today and got a dusting. Enough for me! Besides, the daffodil leaves are about 4-6 inches high!
Ours too Jan......this weather should be called, National Lampoon's Mother Nature!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, we have snow. We got about 5 inches yesterday and the bobcats LOVE it. Boris ran outside like a little kid who saw snow for the first time. He went out into the enclosure last night around 8:30 and did not want to come in until early this morning. Nakoma was lying on his back in the snow with his feet in the air

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We still have snow here- and we're supposed to get a bit more tomorrow!
Its nice and cold here too!