White spot beneath my cat´s skin - Never saw anything like this

Kalyl Calado

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone, my name Kalyl and I'm the Sibil's owner, we live in Amazon region of Brazil.

I need some help or clue about what might be afflicting my cat. Me and my wife noticed that she has these white spots in her as you can see in the picture, but what is strange is that this this spot it's beneath her skin. When we touch that area, the skin moves but the spot stays in the same place, like it's on her muscle.

Coisa.jpeg
We took her to the vet and he said he never saw anything like that. We also made the FivFelv test on her and it was negative. As it stands we have no clue about what it is because even in the internet I didn't find these sympthons.

Did you ever saw something like this ?

Our problem is that we spend a lot of money with the vet, the tests and some medicines and now I have to wait at least another month to take Sibil to another vet, but I'm afraid that the new vet might not know what this is like the previous one.
Sibil.jpeg

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Hello, and welcome!

Has she been able to go outside? Could she have gotten bitten by something?

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
it's really hard to see from the picture. Where on her body are these? How many are there? Is she sick at all?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kalyl Calado

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone, I took those pictures.
Se never goes outside since we rescued her, an this spot is located on her side near her tail

Attachments

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The first picture looks different than the others. Could it be healing, whatever it is? Is the area where the fur is gone getting bigger? it's really hard to tell because there is nothing to compare it too except your fingers. Does it seem to bother her? The only thing I can suggest is that you send these new pictures to your usual Vet and ask if the changes could mean anything? You could also ask your Vet who you've already see if they could consult with a Veterinary School about this. Usually the schools are up on all the latest and greatest.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Could it be some sort of fungal infection? Is the vet able to take a biopsy of the area? It may prove fruitful.. ((Hugs))

Last edited by a moderator: