White Poop And Diarrhea- 12 Week Old Kitten

leopard_cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have two Bengal kittens. One of them (not sure which) often has liquidy and white stools. Our breeder warned us about the color due to dewormer, but the deworming process took 2 weeks ago. So this leads me to my question, how long is the appropriate time for these symptoms to occur after a deworming treatment? Thier stool sample has been examined but showed nothing, and they seem to be eating and playing well. My male (who I think is the culprit) Constantly rubbing his butt across the floor, and excessively cleaning that area, yet always seems to have some residue on him. Is this healthy for a 12-week old kitten who got dewormer 2 weeks ago?:stars:

Neo_23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would take him back to vet. Parasites don't always show up on all stool samples and sometimes cats need to be dewormed multiple times. If I recall correctly, you also posted about your male kitten's fur being coarse. Sometimes this happens when they are sick or have a parasite.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leopard_cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would take him back to vet. Parasites don't always show up on all stool samples and sometimes cats need to be dewormed multiple times. If I recall correctly, you also posted about your male kitten's fur being coarse. Sometimes this happens when they are sick or have a parasite.
yes, we are in fact going back to the vet anyway, but we will ask about this issues while we are there