White patchy lump on cat’s chin?

Mikarazgriz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
543A0467-D4AA-451F-ADAB-EC313E13581B.jpeg

Does anyone have any idea what this could be? This white patchy lump has been growing on my baby’s chin for the past couple of days, and initially I thought it was just acne but now I’m starting to get worried. Any insight would be appreciated!!

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
Is it possible something bit her and thats pus or something? I'm not really sure what that could be but I def think a vet check is probably in order if it's steady growing =(

have you tried to clean it off or is it unmovable?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If it is growing in size, it definitely warrants a vet visit especially since you have no idea what caused it and/or where it came from. You could send a pic to your vet, if they accept them, but the odds are they are going to tell you to bring your cat in for a closer inspection.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mikarazgriz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Is it possible something bit her and thats pus or something? I'm not really sure what that could be but I def think a vet check is probably in order if it's steady growing =(

have you tried to clean it off or is it unmovable?
I don't think he was bit by anything-- the liquid is mostly just is drool. I tried to clean if off and it's unmovable. It seems to have shrank in intensity over the last day or two, but I'll keep an eye on it still.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mikarazgriz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If it is growing in size, it definitely warrants a vet visit especially since you have no idea what caused it and/or where it came from. You could send a pic to your vet, if they accept them, but the odds are they are going to tell you to bring your cat in for a closer inspection.
It seems to have decreased in size over the last day or two, but I'm a little concerned that it could be ECG-- I think I'll keep an eye on it, and if it's still there or develops into something worse I'll dash him to the vet.