Whisper - pregnant and wild

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
She is one beautiful little girl. Her eyes and face look calm and it is easy to see that she feels safe and happy to have a place to call home. She is definitely going to come around.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Country Cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’m concerned about the messy birthing. The blanket I have in there is nice and soft, and I’d like it to stay nice for her and her kittens. Any suggestions?
213CA951-96C3-4701-A835-4B20EE1AB9B1.jpeg

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I have never had any animal actually give birth in my house or in my presence, so I am a complete loss in that area. If you have specific birthing questions, maybe posting them in the Pregnant Cat and Kitten Care forum will get you some help.

Country Cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I will ask.

Country Cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok, well... it says to only make one thread about your cat. Hopefully someone will reply who knows about the birthing?

Country Cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Whisper’s new set up...
2FEC7D87-D2DA-40A2-884C-7F3F4DD58963.jpeg

I had to rearrange Whipser’s crate. The little litter box was too small for her and poo got on some of her cardboard wall. I removed most of all the cardboard and, with my husband’s advice, built her an additional room with bigger litter pan. She seems happy. But I’m kinda bummed that I had to take away her window view so she won’t escape.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I might be getting this all wrong, but I think that rule is for the forum about pregnant cats. Either that or I have broken a lot of rules around here. If you post in that particular forum they want you to keep all your information in that thread and not post multiple threads as it would get confusing. I think that you are able to start a new thread in the other forum about your birthing questions as long as you don't post multiple threads in that particular forum.

Keep yourself focused on how lucky Whisper is. Believe me, her window view is completely secondary to having a safe and secure place for herself and her kittens.

Country Cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I keep trying to find the forum but I don’t know where it is. I’ll keep looking.