Whiskers

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

Sasha my Russian Blue mix has all blue whiskers.
Meeko has white and brownish whiskers.
Coco and Oreo have white whiskers.
Oh oh! I want to see a close up of the blue whiskers, please! I love that russian blues have blue whiskers. My mother had a russian blue, a rescued stray who had blue whiskers. Dickens was such a nice cat. I love cats with some of that breed. He had a nice retirement, thanks to my mother, but his bad teeth caused him so many problems, poor thing.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of my silvers have black&white whiskers, some of them are completely black and there are even few that are black from the base, white in the middle and black from the tip! Their "paw whiskers" are black.
My lilacpoint has white whiskers.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rusty's whiskers are all white, Dusty has mostly white, but has a couple of black ones and a couple that are black and white! She also has more whiskers than Rusty.

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aya's a calico and hers are all white and long and curl downward. I think both our patchtabbies/ calico tabbis have had all white too? But they are not here so I can't inspect them.

kwren

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
our tuxedo cat has all white whiskers, our two tabbies have mostly white whiskers, some that are black and white, and one or two all black ones. gilly actually has one or two that have just a stripe of black towards the bottom!

mouse15

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What a beautiful cat!

I have had cats all my life and I can honestly say I have never seen one

with whiskers that long.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a beautiful cat!
I have had cats all my life and I can honestly say I have never seen one
with whiskers that long.
Welcome, Mouse, to TCS!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Glad you found us. Just so you know, and this happens all the time :lol3:, you replied to a thread that is three years old! :D Please make yourself at home here on the forums and you might want to introduce yourself in the New Cats on the Block forum too. http://www.thecatsite.com/f/20/new-cats-on-the-block Again, welcome!! :) :clap:

Last edited:

kcpaull

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a torbie that has all white whiskers except for one on the black/grey side of her face.  I also have a light grey tabby with white whiskers with black bases. It has become more noticeable since she has been getting better food as she was a stray.

jano437

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a orange cat that has black and white whiskers