Whiskas???

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Panther pride

Its okay to be frustrated there are alot of differnt brands to choose from, the thing you have to realise is that ( some not all) vets push people to buy lower quality products so they have can more money. sad but truehttp://www.thecatsite.com/forums/images/smilies/angryfire.gif. Try search here for good foods, www.Naturapet.com. Your little one is very young still he will transision well the earlier you do it the better.
SHE lives in SOUTH AFRICA ... I can almost say Natura is not avail there ...

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS

Dont' regret starting this thread. We all learn by listening to what other people say then we can decide what advice to take and what to leave. You did ask what people thought of whiskas and most people on here consider it a poor quality food and it is often described as mcdonalds for cats. I'm not a fan of it myself due to the low meat content and lots of additives, but it is a balanced food and won't do your kitty any harm at this stage.

If your kitten is only 6 weeks I wouldn't change the food just yet so long as he's doing ok on the whiskas, but when he's a bit bigger it would be worth trying him on the iams or science diet as they have better ingredients than the whiskas. Are you feeding wet or dry? I don't know what other foods are available where you are so cant' advise further than that.