while the husband is away....

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh boy that sure sounds like a lot of fun! Dori and I are on our way. Stephanie, we will pick you and Sierra up on the way! We'll just rent our own plane

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did hear there is a great singer in your city , so I thought I contact her . After promissing her that she will be save from the cats Mrs ChickChick De Goack agree to come and here she is

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG how did I miss this thread? I love a party!!! I can hop a plane this afternoon and be there in about 20 hours. I'll bring the tequila!!

The band idea is great - Koko has been practicing the guitar of late - can she come? She is, after all, named after the queen of the blues, Koko Taylor. She would need to bring her musical brothers Muddy Waters and Bob Marley as companions - a girl just can't travel alone after all! LOL

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Koko loves guitar picks. Steve left it on the top of the guitar and she batted at it and it fell inside. Guess what she is trying to do in this picture? Yup, reach inside and pull it out!! (and btw Tania, Koko and brother Muddy are my bottle fed orphans.)

Sorry for the diversion....back to the thread......

Ya know, I think I have some leftover Spam from our recent trip to the Spam museum - should I bring it along?

sbbeatnik

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm coming too...now that Dylan is feeling better...he'll read some beatnik poetry for all of you! (and Koko can back him on Guitar!
)

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Woohoo! Dylan and Koko can make quite the couple both being black cats after all! Unfortunately, Muddy's primary talent is standing on his back legs with his arms reached up to be picked up. As he meows at me, it does sound like a great "pick me up....pick me up....pick me up NOW" song.

We could get all the cats to sing harmony to the band!!

katson7

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow! This party is sounding better and better!

Looks like everything is covered.....food, drinks,music,guests and games!!!
I can't wait