While at the vet's today

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Still sending lots vibes and prayers for the little ones

I'm glad to hear that they are breathing easier -- hope their progress continues.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for keeping us updated MA, you are doing everthing in your power to help them. Now it is up to them and God, prayers still coming from us for their recovery and for strength for you. Hugs.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had no idea a baby like Oliver could live, even for a short time, when born so young that the fur had not fully developed. MA, I can tell by the posts on this thread, that your furbabies story has touched a lot of hearts.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Well God sent 95 degree weather to bake them today- and in their new kitty kennel they were comfortable and not to hot nor cold. Thunderstorms tonight rumbling over the mountains so I have covered them up- but it is muggy and the window is open but they are not in a direct draft. Oliver worries me, he was born with only half his hair. He has no hair from his chest to his rear and he gets a bright red color sometimes. The vet just said he is the runt and he was born to soon so he hasn't had time to develop his hair.
I just hope they all survive, once they get to 7 weeks, I will finally relax.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Three weeks old and still here-

Sonic

Oliver- standing now on his own-

Massey

Matuse

and Scuba

Thanks to all who are praying, sending positive thoughts etc for this feline family-

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH MA! You get so much credit with these beautiful little souls? Do you think you will keep any or have you been able to find any homes yet?

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh MA, they look sooo good!
Look at little Oliver, Yay! They are absolutley precious, you truly are an angel for taking them in!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Precious....so wonderful to see them grow up under your loving care.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MA...your babies are growing so fast. They are adorable.

Oliver has such a determined expression on his face & I love his markings.

I am thrilled that your hard work is paying off.
Thanks for sharing their new pictures. You just made my day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

OH MA! You get so much credit with these beautiful little souls? Do you think you will keep any or have you been able to find any homes yet?
I have run a specially worded ad in the paper and told those who call to prepare to be interviewed if they are interested in providing a loving, forever home for a kitten.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will be praying MA, that lots of loving Mommys & Daddys answer your ad.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How wonderful that they are doing so well, of course with a special meowmy like you MA they couldn't miss. I am still praying for your continued success with them as well as strength for you and that special homes will be available for each of them. Thank you for continueing to update us and show us pictures of them. Hugs.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MA - words actually fail me (and that is rare indeed). It amazes me that such a huge heart can survive in such a small body. You are truly wonderful. My wish for you is that these babies find furever loving, gentle homes.

Bless you.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are looking so good!
Oliver's story is so special and you are so wonderful for taking such good care of him. I wish I lived closer. I'd adopt the little guy.