While at the vet's today

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is great for you to help them. I know how hard it is!!! Good luck and send more pictures =)

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Allllllll, I'm all teared up reading this thread!! They're happy tears though!

Good job MA
- you have such a kind heart to give these little ones a chance at life. I've enjoyed reading this and watching them grow!! Thanks for posting all their photos!!

Susan

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, thank you for sharing them with us. And thank you for all your hard work to save them and find them furever homes too. Hugs and kudos MA. :-)

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All the kitties are growing up so quickly. When you have time MA, we need a kitten fix.

Lei

kathy14

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RuthiesMom

I have just finished reading this entire thread. Not only has MA's success with these babies well documented; but the success of this site as well. To see so many people come together with positive thoughts and encouragement is heartwarming. I am proud to say I am a member of this website. Keep up the great work, all and may God bless.
I wholeheartedly agree! I am relatively new to TCS and did not see this thread before today, but I've spent most of my morning reading it start to finish.

MA - I went through every emotion imaginable as I went through each page of this amazing story... thank you for sharing, and for being such an amazing angel to kitties-in-need.

Ash - I got all teary eyed when you posted that you were adopting Massey... how amazing
I just know that adorable kitty has found a wonderful home and the pics on your new thread made my heart melt!

Cheers, Kathy

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
goodness i just caught up with all 49 pages, what a wonderful thing you have done MA. Good luck all of you sweet things in your lifes.

jadedlaw

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just read through this entire thread for the first time tonight. What an amazing story. But I am dying to know...Unless I missed it, MA, did that lady ever come by to pick up the two kittens? I hope they found loving homes.

You're an awesome lady!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope she never did-
They are here with us still).

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
MA - i don't know why, but i can now see your pix! i also noticed that, at least to me, your siggy is no longer animated? anyway, enjoyed seeing these happy kits!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Updated picture of the kits

They have come a long way

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh boy! What beautiful kitties!
They look so sweet and cuddly.

lizk729

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my they have come such a long way and they are adorable.
Just wanna cuddle them all.
Youve done such an awesome job with them.