Which vacation would you pick if you could?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is totally unlike me but I put Hollywood! I had a WONDERFUL and CRAZY time when I went there last year and I am dying to go back.

I am not a fan of super hot places like Hawaii or Carribbean Cruises, no lounging on a beach for me! I like museums and seeing famous peoples houses and that stuff! Plus there are some wild clubs in CA let me tell you!

I also love camping and traveling continuously as opposed to going to one destination and coming back home. In other words, RVing around the US or train rides around the US would be AWESOME too!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A train trip around the US! I love going on the train and have always wanted to go all over the US.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Breal76

I choose Paris..But really if I could go anywhere in the world it would be Australia! That is my dream vacation.
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Australia, but I really wanna live there, not go on vacation.
Good choices
I can highly recommend it...

Neet - I'm curious, you want to live here? How come?

Oh, and I picked Paris. There are so many on that list I'd love to do but I've always wanted to go to Paris. I did French at University for goodness' sake!! I gotta use it somewhere!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I said Hawaii!! That would be amazing!!

Really though, I would pick anywhere I could fly to..I have never been on a plane

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hawaii. But other than those listed I would love to go back to Germany, France, and Italy and I wantot go to England and Australia too.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I said Hawaii!! That would be amazing!!

Really though, I would pick anywhere I could fly to..I have never been on a plane
you should to to bali also, about the same, and cheaper .