Which type of litter tracks less -- corn or wheat? Also...

meowfrau

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
... is there one you find controls odor better? Is there one you find clumps better?

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Personally, I prefer Natures Miracle and/or Fresh Results (same thing, different packaging and price!) which is corn cob based litter but with a pine scent.  Yes, it tracks some, but so does sWheatScoop, which is also a good litter.  For kittens, I use a dome litter box with stairs inside and that prevents a lot of the tracking.  You could also use a good mat outside the box that will trap a lot of the litter that follows the cat as he leaves the box.

musicalcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We use World's Best (corn) and have very little tracking! It also clumps nicely and quickly and it's flushable...great odor control as well!

marquee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hmmm. here in the philippines whats available in the market is the brand catsan it has sodium benzoate if im not mistaken. i havent seen yet the brands you mention here..i hope we also have that here

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
We use SweatScoop.  There's some tracking but I use a mat outside the box to contain it.  It clumps well and is flushable.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I use World's Best as well. barely tracks, unless the cat kicks the litter out of the box. No odor.

I tried a pine litter- and it did track, and did not clump very well. The box smelled like urine soaked pine after a week since it was hard to take the clumps out.