Which smiley describes how you are feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sort of
because I had to do my shopping for the month today, which was
due to the
giving shoppers (WHY IS THERE NO TURKEY EMOTICON?????) and then my neighbor, who is an
came over and told me she will be coming over on Monday to deep clean my apartment, which I can't do, and I felt so
but then I remembered that I would have to get the curtains down, and the tablecloth pulled, and all the trash out between now and then, and I got a little
but then Hekitty
and I just thought...Clean House!
.  And I know when she's done I'll be all

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Going with :sleep: and :dash: today.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Let's try this again.  I tried earlier, and the smileys just wouldn't work.  Here goes:  Today I'm sort of
because we've had to put off the deep cleaning till I can get to the store for coax.  We're moving the furniture around when we clean, and the TV, which has a little 3 foot coax is going to live on another wall, in anticipation of my getting an electric fireplace/tv stand after the first of the year.  SO...all on  hold.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
  I have a stomach bug. It's miserable. I haven't been able to keep anything down since Sunday. I think it's working it's way out. I was able to hold down some tea earlier so I'm trying again with some more. I took today off from work and have been sleeping a lot. The kids have been extra loving especially Sophie, my soul kitty. I was lying on the bed earlier feeling awful and she kept meowing at me. I figured she wanted me to move over to give her some room not that there's a lack of space on a king sized bed. I moved over and she jumped up and snuggled next to me. I had my eyes closed and she started stroking my cheek with her paw. Mommy's loving little girl. So this one too.

paiger8

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This --> 
 followed by ---> 
and can't wait to go home and do --> 

Half of my office is out sick today, so I'm doing 3 people's jobs. So I'm super busy, but I'm alone with no one to talk to so I'm also bored. I just want to go home and curl up in bed and watch Netflix. It's 30 degrees and gloomy out today. Ugh.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 I'm tired, barely slept last night and my son was awake twice. He won't stop opening my pantry and pulling the food out of it, climbing on everything and trying to eat the cat food today. My daughter was being whiny this morning and Mabel kept meowing at me. It was frustrating me this morning. Both kids and Mabel are sleeping now.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

Ready for a nap. My nephew got married last night, so we lined-up the petsitter for the cats, kenneled Miss J overnight and headed down to Maryland early Saturday morning. I drove down and then I drove back today. We left the reception around 8:30 last night because we were both so pooped, we came back to the room and died. But then I awakened this morning around 3:30 and was awake for a couple of hours before dropping back off again. We got up at 7:30 (the latest we have slept in in years!), enjoyed a nice breakfast, and got home about 45 minutes ago.

I'm working on laundry, but would love to be working on a nap. Rick is snoring away on the couch right now; we have to go to bring Miss J home at 4:00.

I think it will be an early night for me. I'm pooped. (And I know I keep saying that I'm pooped....but I am!)

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
 ​ Supposed to be
​  time but Mia  ​

​
 M​​acha and Mia  ​

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise

Just how I feel after these last few days. Bummed and feeling like a bad parent since I wasn't able to give Sara her antibiotic this morning but decided it was best to skip it after 12:00pm and she still wouldn't take it. She was all pukey this morning so didn't want to push it (and I think it was because I waited to long between her eating and giving her the antibiotic last night).

But very glad she only has two doses left :)

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
​Love all those pics 

I have flu, fever and headache
   hope it's going away soon!

Macha and Mia snoring LOL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.