Which smiley describes how you are feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Another :sigh: for today. I thought my cold was getting better, but apparently it's not.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

A very young teen had the galls to call me uneducated over a particular topic - something of which I have significant long term knowledge over, with her own "support/source" being of something that had been debunked many times prior.

Anyway, it is not a huge deal and had no interest in pursuing further with a kid. But had a moment of annoyance or aggravation 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

A very young teen had the galls to call me uneducated over a particular topic - something of which I have significant long term knowledge over, with her own "support/source" being of something that had been debunked many times prior.

Anyway, it is not a huge deal and had no interest in pursuing further with a kid. But had a moment of annoyance or aggravation 
She just didn't appreciate your wisdom 

When that happens, just consider the source of the statement and move on. Some people have to figure stuff out on their own. 

Today I am 
. I could use a nap

Last edited:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

She just didn't appreciate your wisdom 

When that happens, just consider the source of the statement and move on. Some people have to figure stuff out on their own. 

Today I am 
. I could use a nap
Thank you :) That is nice of you to say, and very true!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:dash: Lots to get done today!

Last edited:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Bathing my horse and donkey today! Will see how it goes! Granted, they always behaved pretty well in the past. Still, they are usually not too impressed by the whole ordeal!

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:cross:

Bathing my horse and donkey today! Will see how it goes! Granted, they always behaved pretty well in the past. Still, they are usually not too impressed by the whole ordeal!
Hope you had more luck with your two than I do with Collie! She hates baths with a passion, and when she was 'little' she'd throw herself down on the concrete in protest! :rolleyes: I've more or less given up on bathing her these days :lol3:

For me today its :sleep: :thud: SO tired. All I want to do is go back to bed!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Sometimes I feel confused, I don't see a sign for several emotions almost at once. I'm elated because I just got my last little boy neutered yesterday,
  but of course not feeding him and locking him in the house for 4 hours before his appointment was no picnic (he's an outside cat, not feral but close, and has never been picked up).
Then I worried all day how he was doing. 
  Then he came home, ate and drank and slept for a few hours and an hour after I let him back outside here comes the tornado sirens, not once but three times over the course of the evening!  
 Then I worried all night how he did! Needless to say I didn't get much sleep last night between the tornados and him, but I'm happy everything turned out OK. He came to eat this morning, and acts fine, yeah! 

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you had more luck with your two than I do with Collie! She hates baths with a passion, and when she was 'little' she'd throw herself down on the concrete in protest!
I've more or less given up on bathing her these days

For me today its
SO tired. All I want to do is go back to bed!
Both were actually more upset that they had to be separated from each other, standing still but making little huffy noises and looking around for each other - never mind being wet and covered with bubbles, my beloved buddy wuddy BFF is out of sight!

(Ah, Bromances......
)

-----

It's been really hot/humid today and all weekend. Can't complain, really! But takes some getting used to at times 

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:clap: Love it :lol3: My old TB mare had major separation anxiety with Collie...she mothered her when she was young, and only stopped being so fixated when we put her in with a couple of 2yo fillies! Her mission in life was to be a mum :heart3: (probably because she had a foal when she retired from racing, and it's highly probable he was taken away too soon :( )

Today it's :seesaw: and :thud: for me......long story :rolleyes2

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I swear it is always :sleep2:

Status
Not open for further replies.