Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yet again :barf:. I wash my hands constantly at work, but still catch things. That, coupled with constant back and leg pain, has me under the weather. I am up late tonight watching the Ice Cube movies "Friday" and keeping Bob company. Bree woke him up, so I told her she had to watch him. But he is rough, I mean really rough, and she gets mad. Wow I usually just put a smiley for my answer.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Me: :barf:
DH: :barf:
Bob, Elsie, Bree: :barf:

Let me get this straight. DH and I are both sick. Not like the little man, but he was the only option. Where is our upper respiratory coughing man? Where is our Coughing Man? And our stork, in the event of an unlikely pregnancy? It won't happen to me, but I needed him the other day and he wasn't there! mani mani is going to edit the heck out of this post. We are medicating two cats. Elsie will join them on medicine tomorrow. I go back to work on Thanksgiving. I have got, I mean simply got, to be better before then!

Speaking of Bree, I think it is her turn to watch Bob!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Me: :barf:
DH: :barf:
Bob, Elsie, Bree: :barf:

Let me get this straight. DH and I are both sick. Not like the little man, but he was the only option. Where is our upper respiratory coughing man? Where is our Coughing Man? And our stork, in the event of an unlikely pregnancy? It won't happen to me, but I needed him the other day and he wasn't there! mani mani is going to edit the heck out of this post. We are medicating two cats. Elsie will join them on medicine tomorrow. I go back to work on Thanksgiving. I have got, I mean simply got, to be better before then!

Speaking of Bree, I think it is her turn to watch Bob!
It needs to be noted that nurseangel nurseangel has been a member for a very long time and has the memory of an elephant... She's talking about old emojis that no longer exist on this platform .. It's very sad. :bawling2::bawling2::bawling2:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
It needs to be noted that nurseangel nurseangel has been a member for a very long time and has the memory of an elephant... She's talking about old emojis that no longer exist on this platform .. It's very sad. :bawling2::bawling2::bawling2:
Ahhhh- so that's what a " coughing man" is- lol,I was just about to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.