Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanhankerson

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 I waked up with most cheerful and positive mood you can ever think of. I don't know, that's kind of freaky and strange. Usually it takes at least two cups of coffee to get me up, but not today!

lily paddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 Im happy and in a great moood.. till someone comes in to work and messes it all up.. 

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
   I'm just back from a doctor's appointment where the wait was so long that I had to leave.  Ended up wasting money on a cab.  

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise

I'm just back from a doctor's appointment where the wait was so long that I had to leave.  Ended up wasting money on a cab.  
I'm sorry, that's awful.
  A parent, (who is an accountant), I knew when my daughter was in elementary school took his child to the pediatrician, he waited so long that he gave the doctor a bill and left!
  True story.

Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise

I'm sorry, that's awful.
  A parent, (who is an accountant), I knew when my daughter was in elementary school took his child to the pediatrician, he waited so long that he gave the doctor a bill and left!
  True story.
 Did the doctor pay?  

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise

Did the doctor pay?  
I have no idea but the father said he took time off work during tax season and his time is worth just as much as the doctors.  

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
 the sun is out and it's not freezing, great weather for a Sunday - too nice to stay indoors. Going to enjoy it while it lasts. 

Status
Not open for further replies.