Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

lily paddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OK.. uh.. MAxx decided to knock my running humidifier off my nightstand at 3:22 which spilled water everywhere.. got my alarm clock cell phone etc soaking wet.. couldn't find my glasses.... they were knocked wayy under my bed.. had to reset my alarm clock.. i get up for work at 4:30am... then he was all in the mess and mayhem as i was trying to get it all under control.. walking thru the water then walking with wet paws on my bed.. then finally got back in my bed to try to sleep for 45 minutes,,, he brought a squeaky bird playtoy in my room and was going to town on it.. ya.. the life of a woman with a 8 month old cat.. yawn.. he is so darn cute and loves me so... i will just be tired and happy i have a healthy boy.. 

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like we've had similar days so far.  I was awakened by my horrible neighbors next door.  Elvis, my big blue boy, chucked his breakfast all over the dining room floor.  Now it seems my ISP and/or email client are going bat$%!t crazy.  And, and, and. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Coming down with a cold
I already have a sore throat and my ear hurts which is a good sign of a pending infection. And my wonky foot has a vague "pins and needle" feeling.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
 going out for deep dish Chicago pizza tonight

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At home sick
I wasn't feeling too bad late last week but the cold got worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.