Which Movie should I see Tonight?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by vespacat

I know... I can't help myself.

Actually, I'm taking the 2 kids I'm a tutor/big sister to through the Children's Aid Society with me, though I haven't told them the REAL reason I've been wanting to see it!
They'll be sure to notice all your gawking and drooling though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

So what did you decide to do in the end Marina?
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Look at you drooling Jenn! Tsk, tsk.

Hey Marina, don't forget to tell us all about Constantine!
UPDATE!

I saw Constantine (at the time i last checked before leaving, it was still ahead by 1
)

It was a great movie, i actually wished it was longer (already 2 hours long), since i wanted to know more of the story
effects were beyond cool, keanu rocked, all performances were good. Storyline was different, haven't seen something quite like this before.
the twist at the end was impressive and completely unexpected .. i LOVED it
I like it when Keanu played a role reminiscent of The Matrix, sort of half-man, half-'god' - somebody above and beyond a normal mortal

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RarePuss

UPDATE!

I saw Constantine (at the time i last checked before leaving, it was still ahead by 1
)

It was a great movie, i actually wished it was longer (already 2 hours long), since i wanted to know more of the story
effects were beyond cool, keanu rocked, all performances were good. Storyline was different, haven't seen something quite like this before.
the twist at the end was impressive and completely unexpected .. i LOVED it
I like it when Keanu played a role reminiscent of The Matrix, sort of half-man, half-'god' - somebody above and beyond a normal mortal

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!
YEAH Cool Movie!!!!
I´m glad that you enjoy it!!!