Which looks better?

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is a beautiful tribute, and very brave of you, its a really hard thing to do.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am a firm believer in honoring our Bridge babies with tributes.
Snoopy and Stanley are beautiful kitties Hope. ((((hugs))))

All 3 tributes are lovely, but I personally prefer the 3rd one for your sweet babies.
The tribute that touches your heart is the one that you should use.
Let us know what you decide.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

How's this one. It seems that everything is spelled correctly. The cats are more prominant (sp), and it has the pastel colours but they're a bit more vivid.

I really should slow down, when I type. That's how I make all of those typographical errors.
Wow Hope! That's just fantastic! it is absolutely perfect, and your boys were just gorgeous
I know what you mean about the typing, I have to double proof-read everything I type

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh both are beautiful! What an excellent tribute to your sweet boys! I love the wings and the expression on Snoopy's face in the first one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for your comments. I'll have to go with the third one I made, primarily because there aren't any typographical errors in it.

It' isn't easy to see their pictures again, especially Snoopy who I practically grew up with. He was such a special boy. There will never be another one like him.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Thanks for your comments. I'll have to go with the third one I made, primarily because there aren't any typographical errors in it.

It' isn't easy to see their pictures again, especially Snoopy who I practically grew up with. He was such a special boy. There will never be another one like him.
I know that feeling. I've been thinking of trying to make a siggy for my RB girls Glory and Tiger, but I get so teary eyed it just might be too emotionally draining.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oh that's so true. I cannot go back to my old neighborhood where SiSi and I spent 11 years. It's too overwhelming for me. Especially since here in Maple Valley was where I lost her.

I like ANYTHING you do, Hope. Just to see your work is wonderful....but I prefer the blue tones overall.