Which Is Your Favorite TV Viewing Network?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

You forgot animal planet!
I knew I'd forget something.
That's why I had an option for Other/Specify..

~KK~

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

I prefer the Discovery Channel, or the History Channel, followed by TMC or an "oldies" network.

Which do you prefer??

~KK~
Because I am interested in world travel, anthropology, cultures, languages, and people from far away lands, my choice is LINK TV. This is available on DirecTV, I do not know about the cables. It is probably not well known at all but since DW is Iranian, and since they have Iranian movies and such it is our number one choice. It also has no advertising. It also has African movies and things that most Americans have little or no knowledge of. All programs are broadcast in their native language with English subtitles. When I am not actually travelling, I travel by way of LINK TV.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

Fave cable channel is USA. Love Monk and the Law and Order reruns. Fave network is NBC - yep, Law and Order
I am wih you. I like Monk, too.
I also watch PBS, TLC, and the History Channel. Oh, yeah, The Weather Channel.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have cable, I can't afford it.. but I like shows on all the channels we do get. I can't pin down a favorite

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Lifetime since it has a lot of movies pertain to women, there are some movies tho that are actually riduculous.