Whew, Thank God I made it home in this!!!!

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that just made my morning... well, erm, not that you had to drive in it or almost died... that really must have sucked. More that I was just standing outside in shorts thinking how much I missed snow and how it doesn't feel like the holidays without it and now I can look at your pictures and feel all christmasy again.
Especially helpful since tonight is my company's christmas party and I just really wasnt in the mood. Now I am

Glad you made it home safe! And now you get to sit back and relax with a cup of cocoa and watch how pretty the snow looks when its falling and you don't have to drive in it

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snow is one of the reasons I left Sarajevo - I could not face another winter of deep drifts from October to April and being unable to drive or even walk. I don't mind a little now and then. But all we have right now is rain!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

Snow is one of the reasons I left Sarajevo - I could not face another winter of deep drifts from October to April and being unable to drive or even walk. I don't mind a little now and then. But all we have right now is rain!
We know about rain here on the "Wet Coast"
Take heart, Jenny, at least you don't have to shovel it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

Oh that just made my morning... well, erm, not that you had to drive in it or almost died... that really must have sucked. More that I was just standing outside in shorts thinking how much I missed snow and how it doesn't feel like the holidays without it and now I can look at your pictures and feel all christmasy again.
Especially helpful since tonight is my company's christmas party and I just really wasnt in the mood. Now I am

Glad you made it home safe! And now you get to sit back and relax with a cup of cocoa and watch how pretty the snow looks when its falling and you don't have to drive in it
I will not be relaxing, I will be shovelling
...BUT I think someday I will be moving to Florida to avoid this in the future

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I will not be relaxing, I will be shovelling
...BUT I think someday I will be moving to Florida to avoid this in the future
Great! Wanna switch houses?

It's really a trade off tho.. no matter where you live there's something. My mom still lives in NY so I make fun of her all winter "It's 30 degrees here" "Really? I'm just about to go swimming..." but then come summer she gets to make fun of me: "The hurricane should make landfall in about an hour... I'll call you when I get power back." "Have fun with that no power/phone/water/way to cook food thing. I'm going to the beach and then I might garden today" Some days I think I'd rather have snow