Where's your cat's favorite nap spot?

jules22871

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Since my accident I live on my couch, I eat, sleep and use my computer from right here. Prissy' favorite place to nap is in my lap under the keyboard. Go figure. My other cat, Precious, prefers the upstairs and since I don't do stairs anymore I have no idea where she sleeps.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My entire apartment is basically cat beds, but their favorite spot is on me.

What I find very interesting is that certain cat beds seem to be one cat only bed (no other cat uses them) and some beds are interchangeable, (all cats use, but only one at a time)and some beds are better for cat piles.

But....they like being on me, best.

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aya still likes to be with her boyfriend on top of the sofa.

She was asleep but opened her eyes when I took out the camera, and she does nap here almost everyday.

...Yeah, I already posted this one, but I can't stop laughing at it, nor find the other post.

clowangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sho likes the windowsill. And any chance he gets, he'll sleep on my chair. Once I get up and leave the room, I'll come back to find him in my seat. But he'll kindly get off when I go and sit back down. Instead, he'll climb onto the back of the chair and sleep there. He'll also occasionally fall asleep on my lap. He used to sleep on my bed until I kicked him off since he has UTI right now and can't really hold his pee very well yet. When he's all better, I'll let him back on.

Since he's forbidden from climbing on my bed, a rule he actually adheres to, I set up a box and raised it off the floor for him to sleep on. I laid towels and a pillow on it. Surprisingly, he uses it! I also have a cat bed...that he hates. >>; Go figure.

bean

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The top shelf in the cupboard above my fridge where my rice cooker USED to sit. I tried keeping him out by putting the crock pot in front of the door but had to move it when he nearly pushed it onto the floor getting the cupboard open.

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Honestly, I never know where I'm going to find a napping kitty! Clothes baskets (only the clean clothes of course) are a big favorite. Empty boxes is another one, especially for Missy and Corky. Right now we have 2 empty 12 soda boxes laying in the kitchen just for them so my house looks a mess. Little One is the one that cracks me up though. Her new favorite sleeping place.....a skillet!
I was unloading the dishwasher the other day and got sidetracked so didn't put all the pots and pans in the cabinet and later that night found Little One curled up in a ball in my skillet, fast asleep! That's where she is right now in fact. I just don't have the heart to take it aways from her. She also likes my pie plates....strange cat.
A local business here called the neko cafe (that's a place you can go for coffee plus petting time with the dozen or so cats on the premises) has deliberately put a large crockery nabe (stew) pot on the floor so the kitties can sleep in it. A normal-sized adult cat can barely fit, so of course they love it. There's almost always a kitty-ball occupying it whenever I go over there for a drink or lunch or whatever.

fiddledee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Milo has quite a few napping spots that he enjoys. The bed is right next to the window. Lately, we've been keeping it open due to the lovely fall weather and he enjoys laying between the bed and windowsill, sniffing, watching, and sleeping.

He also loves lounging in everyone's way on the cool kitchen linoleum.

Whenever I relax on the bed to nap myself, or to look at stuff on my laptop, Milo is right there, laying on my neck and the pillow next to me. He loves to lick my face while he lays there

tiffany01

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mocha's is on the stairs.
Zoey's is upstars.
Sadie's is under the coach (sp?)