Where's that "balanced debate" thread?

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You always have to be on guard because no matter how much love you have on a board it will not stop trolls from coming in to post solely to stir crap. I've been in the message board business way too long LOL. I can spot them a mile away.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Melissa
Yeah, this place can be kinda saccharine at times, but thats why those of us who like a little controversy go to other boards too. If he was trying to stir things up, he did a good job I'd say. We're not prepared for that kind of stuff here.
The purpose of our forums are primarily for education, not for putting up with cat haters. This is a family site.

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Deb~ Don't forget, this site is also for making friends too as well as the eduation..I know I have learned alot being here at this site!

G

ghostuser

Originally posted by Melissa
Yeah, this place can be kinda saccharine at times, but thats why those of us who like a little controversy go to other boards too. If he was trying to stir things up, he did a good job I'd say. We're not prepared for that kind of stuff here.
I like artifical sweetener... yummm!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I can get really "Flammable" at times
, I would of loved to have even read the thread, but I have been warned about this sorta stuff, so I'll let it drop.

This is no place for trouble makes.

And I don't agree this place is JUST for educational purposes , it's for fun as well, such as Caption This & Competition how you can you learn from that!

THANKS