Where would you go?

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
It depends. Am I allowed to cheese it and buy giftcards? =p

No, in all seriousness, I think probably Tractor Supply. The one near me has so much cool stuff, I would love to get a few new cat trees honestly. Like, the really big ones =D

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm........a clothing store that sells very soft cotton clothes, well made shoes, and Peony and Blush. my favorite scent.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Either Lowes or Best Buy. Best Buy might be more fun but Lowes is more practical. I could get appliances, a grill, a snowblower.... Or I could get gadgets and techy fun stuff for everyone. Laptops for the kids for school. Ok maybe both are practical? :lol:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Walmart or Amazon. Walmart has everything. But with Amazon I could get the rest of the hot sauces on my wishlist.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First inclination is pet store (Stock up on supplies) or a garden center to get those expensive plants I am to cheap to buy. In reality though probably a furniture store or home improvement store. We need both furniture and things to finish our never ending remodel.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't pick one shop for everything I need so the jewelry shop. Then I can sell the bling I don't need and shop around.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably Lowes or a pet store. I would have to send my husband because I am too slow to make it around a store in 30 minutes! Haha! I would give him a list, though.

Twylasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Best Buy or an Apple Store. I've been wanting the big new iPad Pro with Apple Pencil so I can make digital drawings.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If there's a time restriction, an appliance or furniture store, or I might not be able to spend everything in time. If no time restriction, probably Walmart or Costco, boring stuff.

Last edited: