Where to buy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ended up sticking with what I have. Now I am worried. We got about 3 inches of snow today and I dont know that people are going to make it. Its a 2 hour drive from where most of our friends live

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I hope they can make it. You want a chance to get dressed up afterall!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always find that the dresses at ross, marshalls and tj maxx can be odd fitting, like the sizing seems different. Sometimes I try stuff on from there and although it's my size somehow it never fits right. Too bad I can't afford those vintage dresses..they are just to die for.

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

I always find that the dresses at ross, marshalls and tj maxx can be odd fitting, like the sizing seems different. Sometimes I try stuff on from there and although it's my size somehow it never fits right. Too bad I can't afford those vintage dresses..they are just to die for.
Thats because Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx/AJ Wright are all the same company and they receve slightly defective products. Which is why they are able to sell them so cheap.

I used to work for AJ Wright and TJ Maxx and most of the time the defect is something like "wrong thread count" or the wrong tag got put into a shirt (IE: a Dora the Explorer tag on a Spongebob shirt).

It's sad because people think they are getting good deals on things like babyphat purses and in reality..they aren't worth that much because they are a defective product, just not to the naked/untrained eye.