Where the planes are parked

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While this is COVID-19-related, it's not specifically to do with the virus so I thought I'd post it in a new, separate thread. Victorville is a place I know and love, being across the valley from where I and many of my beloveds spent three of the happiest years of my life and where several of them now rest. My ex was a private pilot, too, and we spent many happy hours flying around So Cali. I miss flying very much.
Enjoy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wowza!!! Wonder how they know whose is whose........
Each plane has a number, so it's not difficult. I just hope they crank them up and keep them serviced. Otherwise, they'll go to the great beer-and-soda-can industry. :shocked:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that video was beautiful, scenic, informative, eerie, quiet and very moving.
Not something I'd ever usually see. "Unique moment in time," like the pilot mentions.
Thank you for sharing it. :)

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 ...at the 1.27 mark, and then again at the 3.05 mark, the small plane flies over some 'perfect looking circles'...which look like green turf, or crops?
Would you, by any chance, know what those perfect circles are?
It's not important to the video,...but I was just curious. I kind of find those circles beautiful, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that video was beautiful, scenic, informative, eerie, quiet and very moving.
Not something I'd ever usually see. "Unique moment in time," like the pilot mentions.
Thank you for sharing it. :)

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 ...at the 1.27 mark, and then again at the 3.05 mark, the small plane flies over some 'perfect looking circles'...which look like green turf, or crops?
Would you, by any chance, know what those perfect circles are?
It's not important to the video,...but I was just curious. I kind of find those circles beautiful, too.
Thank you -- I'm so glad you found the video interesting! No, I don't know what the circles are. I'm curious, too, though. I don't think M. Night Shyamalan had anything to do with them, do you? :insertevillaugh: PS I looked it up and it said it's irrigation sprinklers that water out from a central point.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you -- I'm so glad you found the video interesting! No, I don't know what the circles are. I'm curious, too, though. I don't think M. Night Shyamalan had anything to do with them, do you? :insertevillaugh:
"I don't think M. Night Shyamalan had anything to do with them, do you?"
:crackup::lol: :flail:
I sure hope not. :eek2: :paranoid: :shocked:🤣😂☺
Thanks for the laugh.
(I'll try to remember to look them up, later this evening....or maybe I should look them up during daylight, tomorrow. :agree:) :blush: