Where is your favorite place to shop for kitty supplies?

willowsmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was doing my price shopping on Wiskas Wet food and Cat milk. if I can remember correctly the wet food was about 5 cents more at Petsmart and the Cat milk was well over 30 cents more. I pay .35 cents for Wet food at PetCo and pay only .99 Cents for Cat milk. But then I went to Wal-mart and found that their Store brand wet food is only 81 cents for 4 cans!! so no more worries about that. But the sad thing is that I still have to get the cat milk at PetCo. which means paying more cause I can't just go there for that and not get something speical for my kids

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do have to travel 1 hour too to Pets-Mart for the cat food . I could buy some at the commissary , but the amound I need would be to much money for me . They only got the small bags there of Nutro and I think it is like $ 9.00 dollars . Now the dog food there is about the same price at the commissary and buy at times there Nutro for my dogs . I was thinking lately to look at the internet to see how much it would coust me there .

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I find that Petsmart is cheaper by quite a bit than Petco. Walmart and Target are cheaper for litter, but neither of them carries Nutro food.