Where is everyone from

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was born in Richmond Heights, OH, lived in Garfiled Heights, OH for a year and then moved to Hudson, OH just before my 3rd birthday. Lived there until I was 18 and moved onto Kent campus dorms for a year, then back home fore a year then back to the dorms then I got my own apartment in Kent where I live now with my boyfriend. My parents still live in the house I grew up in in Hudson.

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

I was born in Richmond Heights, OH, lived in Garfiled Heights, OH for a year and then moved to Hudson, OH just before my 3rd birthday. Lived there until I was 18 and moved onto Kent campus dorms for a year, then back home fore a year then back to the dorms then I got my own apartment in Kent where I live now with my boyfriend. My parents still live in the house I grew up in in Hudson.
Fun! We're from Valley View, right next to Garfield.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crystal211

Fun! We're from Valley View, right next to Garfield.
Hey cool! Most of my family lives in that area (the rest live in Italy and I dont know them)

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Born and raised in Central NYS, left once to live for a year in Gold Hill and then Boulder, CO, and Louisiana (Covington and Hammond). Now live in the lovely Pacfic NW for the past decade plus.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Born in Chicago, now live approx. 25 - 30 miles away. Still need my fix of the city every now and then.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Born in St. Catherine's Hospital Tralee, lived in Knocknagoshel, Co. Kerry, Ireland til I was 5, then lived in Syracuse, NY, USA til I was 14, then Knocknagoshel til I was 19, then Limerick City from then on (except for a 5 month move to Dublin in late 2000 early 2001).
Hey Syracuse is my home city!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Born outside Phoenix Arizona
Rasied for 17 yrs in Phoenix]
Moved to Omaha Nebraska( culture shock is truely a word )
Then to Longmont Colorado
Last 4.5 yrs in PF Idaho

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Cool, what part?

I mostly lived in the West End, but also Tipp Hill.
LOL...I lived very close to Tipp Hill, and would drive down it on my way to work at Crouse Irving Hospital.

crys12065

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lived in upstate NY most of my life except for a move to Norcross, GA 8 years ago (for 3 months then back to NY) also 3 years ago a move to Denver CO (that lasted 3 months again then back home!) What can I say I love NY...now i live in Troy, NY.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

LOL...I lived very close to Tipp Hill, and would drive down it on my way to work at Crouse Irving Hospital.
Small world? Teeny tiny world.

Oh, I know Crouse Irving well - and all of Syracuse's other hospitals.

I used live on Tompkins for a while (Tipp hill) across from Coleman's bar, and mostly on the corner of West Genessee and Willas in the West End.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've lived in Kansas all my life.. I've traveled a lot, but never moved out of the state. There's nothing in Kansas, so it's not anything exciting..

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Small world? Teeny tiny world.

Oh, I know Crouse Irving well - and all of Syracuse's other hospitals.

I used live on Tompkins for a while (Tipp hill) across from Coleman's bar, and mostly on the corner of West Genessee and Willas in the West End.
Certainly is tiny! I worked Labor and Delivery (with some shifts up on the antepartum unit when it was first opened) at Crouse. I lived near the resevoir that has West Genesee running in front of it and salisbury running parallel to West Genesee, behind it.
Colemans - know it fairly well!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Certainly is tiny! I worked Labor and Delivery (with some shifts up on the antepartum unit when it was first opened) at Crouse. I lived near the resevoir that has West Genesee running in front of it and salisbury running parallel to West Genesee, behind it.
Is that the one near Shea?

Colemans - know it fairly well!
You know, I thought that the door constitued proof that Leprechauns exited?