Where is everyone from?

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i'm a good old Jersey girl.....new jersey that is. raised in central jersey living in north jersey as of now.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I put Australasia - I am from New Zealand (Go All Blacks!)

I did live in North Carolina for 6 years.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohio, with no intention of leaving permanently. I was on vacation in one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, and found myself missing Ohio...

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

I'm from Michigan.

You can always tell who's the Michigeek. They're the one who raises their right hand and points to a spot on the palm and says, "I'm from right here!"

I'm in the process of moving to New Jersey too. So I will have no way to tell people where I'm from.

On a side note, I've been curious if Italians use their feet or a boot to point out where they live

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PookieBoy

Born & raised in N/W Indiana & currently reside there [45 miles S/E of Chicago], lived in Chicago for 5 yrs. and then in Ft. Lauderdale, FL for 1 yr. [Don't know how ANYONE can live in FL.......'bout died from the heat & humidity!]

---+++++++
Gary, or another one of the cities in NW Indiana? I'm from Gary.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

Ohio, with no intention of leaving permanently. I was on vacation in one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, and found myself missing Ohio...
I have the same feeling

What is it about Ohio?!

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've lived in the same suburb in Sydney all my life, one year in a flat in town, then moved next door to my parents. Had our honeymoon in Fiji otherwise never left Australia.

benthicat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
*singing* *badly*
Cleveland rocks..cleveland rocks..cleeeveland rocks...

Cleveland rocks...cleveland rocks...

OHIO!-o-o-o-...

I live in the city of Cleveland on the North American continent.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

I have the same feeling

What is it about Ohio?!
It just... feels like home, I guess. It's comfortable, and unpresuming but still very pretty.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Born and raised in New York (Long Island), lived in Henderson, NV for 7 years (which I still miss) and am now in South Florida (which I'm not happy about).

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am from Bristol Tennessee USA... a little town that grows in population by 10X two weeks out of the year... I think the only reason we are on a map is because of Bristol, Motor Speedway. We have 2 seasons, summer and winter, summer is freaking hot and humid, winter, one week it is up in the upper 50's or mid 60's the next it is pouring snow. I really think its the fumes coming from Eastman sometimes! And we are also 5 hours from the nearest beach!