Where is CoolCat?

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Rigel... Your post made me Cry... I am so Happy for you Both!!! Oh my God! You are finally going to have your baby!

Oh Rigel and Gema, Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Rigel, We all love and care about you so much... You have nothing, nothing nothing to apologize for.... Are you crazy?
You are the best Rigel! And now you need us, and we are all right here for you, just like you have been there for many many of us through so much, so many times!
Once you told me that your friendship was real, in and out of TCS... You gotta believe mine is too Rigel, and I am sure I speak for all of us -
We love you!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww.....Rigel!! This is good news!!! A baby brings joy and hope and beauty. All the best to you and your lovely wife.

May the stress in your life ease soon. You are a wonderful person, and a great social director!!!

Much love to you both.

Nancy

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Um, Rigel, just a word of warning. Not being on FB, I, for one, WILL be upset if you do not post pictures of the baby once she's here RIGHT QUICK!

I am just BUSTING for you and Gema!

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats Rigel to you and your wife!!

Rigel - you are a wonderful TCS Social Director.
Hope the stress in your life settles out soon.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Dear TCS!.....with your kind support makes me feel very overhelmed....
.....& not dignus of all of you.....
maybe I´m disapoint to many of you......thank you!

I´m really so sorry my friends for not to be the Social Director that TCS deserves....

TCS deserves a big & deep explanation...about my life......

In July month an ex-coworker call me and offer to me to leave his place in my old CO where I use to work ......this CO GROW IT...so fast...has right now 10 bussiness to keep....
....so the challenge looks very important..... & I decide to take it.....

Bad Desicion....
...Never told me the internal problems about & now many of those things are coming out & explointing next to me...
...some of those problems are out of my responsabylity but they make me feel as Mine....

Well now I´m on the Boat & I should to sailing in the sea of the deception....

Why I took the desicion for change of work?........the answer is simple.....

my future in the last job that I had would be very uncertain.....after 4 years working there I just only see a bad management and I thought sooner or later this will going to be "out of bussiness".......So that´s why I should to find something better......

But there are a motive more deep for I should to take those hard desicion.....

In november 19 our daughther will going to came at the world....
.....yes My Wife is pregnant and today she have 35 weeks of pregnancy.....

I´m So sorry Dear TCS If I should to keep this in Secret to all of you.....

But the reason to keep this in secret is really simply........many of my old TCS friends would to tell you how many misscarriages we suffer before....

Thank you for think of me!...

I´m so sorry for run right now....

Love you with all my tiny heart
....your really hummble Social Director...
Oh, congratulations so much to you and Gema!!!! I post to you occasionally on facebook, but I know things are rough for you right now. I hope you know that we all miss you and want you to know that we care about you and just want you to take care of yourself, Gema, your beautiful baby, and our fuzzy family there with you in Mexico!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Rigel! This is so wonderful -- you're going to have a CoolKitten!

I completely understand why you didn't want to tell us about it too early... but now that we know, you and Gema and CoolKitten are wrapped in love and light from the bottom of all our hearts.

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the baby!!

I pray your job either gets better or doors will open up for you to move on.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh wow! Congratulations to you Rigel and your wife! I hope your headaches and such get better soon. Many vibes to you I hope your job and life gets better soon. A baby will make you forget all about this. Hope you'll feel better soon.

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Rigel Congratulations to you ans Gema on the baby

I hope work sorts its self out for you it sound rather heated there at the moment

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow, I am so excited for you, huge congratulations. Once the baby is here your life will be amazing
xx

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Rigel, you are going to be a fabulous Father; I"m so happy for you and Gema!

I sincerely hope things settle down at your job. I know you can handle whatever situation life throws at you, but you should be free to concentrate on your wife and baby without having all sorts of stress from work.

Please take care of yourself, dear friend. I'd love to see your face the first time you hold your baby in your arms
. My very best to you and Gema and the newest member of the CoolCat family. Do you have a name picked out yet?

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the best news ever!!!

You are being silly, we love you! We were just worried about you, all of your FB posts are so sad.

Sorry about your job, maybe it will get better with time.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats to you and Gema!!!!
You will be the best father ever!! I completely understand why you kept this to yourself, but now that the "cat is out of the bag", CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you both! Many prayers and for an easy delivery! Remember to post pics of your beautiful daughter when she arrives!

And don't you dare even think about apologizing to us. We all understand life comes first and your first priority right now is Gema and your daughter. I'm sorry work is so stressful right now. It sounds like a major headache but if anyone can whip the company into shape it's you. Just don't feel like everything wrong there is your responsibility or your fault. Any company would be lucky to have you, remember that!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations to the CoolCats!

We are not disappointed in you! We were just worried about you because you are our friend.

I hope your job gets better soon. It sounds very overwhelming and stressful.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First of all, congratulations!!

And don't feel bad, we are not disappointed in you, just worried! I hope your work situation gets better soon.

*edit* lol, I seem to be just repeating what everyone else has already said..

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the baby news! Best wishes for all of you!

I hope your work situation can get sorted out soon. You'll get through it.

Thanks for checking in with us though, and take care of yourself and your family!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rigel I am so happy for you and your wife on having your first baby. I hope all goes well and this baby comes into the world healthy and screaming. I pray that all goes well with you and your family.