Where does your kitteh sleep?

ali_squidz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cats always sleep with me. Presley sleeps at my feet or on my legs. Tinky loves to be the little spoon. She likes being under the blanket too. Ha

nessie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My Sootball likes to go to sleep by herself. but sometime in the night, she always ends up jumping onto my bed and sleeping at my feet or on my pillow, lol. I love it when she falls asleep right next to my head or on my arm - she's so soft and warm!

mollyblue

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We wanted a cat that would sleep with us because our old cat that died last November always slept wtih us.  My daughter and I work different shifts  so she always had a sleeping buddy, and if we both happened to be up, she would settle between  us.  The first cat we got would spend one week with my daughter, one week with me, and when it wasn't your week, you pretty much got ignored.  Somehow that has now grown into 4 cats.  If its cold, they want to sleep near, but barring frigid temps, I have one who will sleep under my bed, but not on it.  If I roll over, she will jump up to see if its time to get up yet, but if not, she is off again.  Who knows where the kitten sleeps.  Sometimes he is locked up with his mom (who doesn't get along with the other two adults) and he will sleep curled up with her.  If he isn't locked up with her, he will find a nice hidey spot under furniture somewhere.  The Momma kitty still is in isolation for trying to kill the resident cats, and she will sleep on my daughters bed.  The original replacement cat sleeps whereever she darn well pleases.  Sometimes at the foot of my bed, sometimes in her bed, sometimes on the back of the couch.

colouris

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat sleeps on the pillow beside me something she has done since I bought her home at 8 weeks old. Nothing better

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chessy sleeps in bed with us, usually by my legs or feet. 

Mia now sleeps downstairs in an office with attached bathroom.  She has multiple cat beds, litter, and water in there.  It's the only solution because she was waking me up almost every hour and I wasn't getting hardly any sleep.