Where does your cat sleep?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats sleep EVERYWHERE!

From the top of the computer to the beds to the BBQ to the Oven to the TV to the KItty Beds to the Scratching post to my head to the rats cage .. heeehee

maddie&tybalt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tybalt sleeps at the foot of the bed and Maddie sleeps between Tim and I. They love napping on thier 3 story kittie condo. Thier sleeping hiding place where they think that Tim and I don't know is on the second shelf of our storage unit. It is full of junk, but they squeeze themselves in the back and spoon....so cute!

Heather

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jake follows us from room to room. If we're in the office he is sleeping on top of Craig's monitor. He doesn't like my monitor because it't not as flat as Craig's and Jakey LOOOOVES the heat.

If we're in the living room he'll sleep either in the triangle on the cat gym or the top tier, and if we're in the bedroom he's on the bed with us typically between Craig's legs because I roll around too much for his tastes.

Bastian is an independent sleeper. Typically he sleeps on the floor with part of his arms draped over the base of our halogen lamp, or he is in the triangle on the cat post in the living room. He could also be at any random windowsill through-out the house.

Drew is a doll and typically sleeps in the dirty clothes, or the foot of the bed. At night he sleeps on my side at the foot of the bed because I'm so short he gets more room than sleeping at the foot of Craig's side because Craig's feet almost hang off the edge of the bed. Sometimes we find him hidden in the corner in the closet.

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Most of my cats like to sleep outside at night. But Stinkie has to stay in (he has a curfew) and usually he sleeps on my stomach or on my head. But right now he is sleeping under the table by the air conditioner. And Rat is inside tonight and she is sleeping in my bed with her head on the pillow.