Where does your cat sleep at night?

pepper girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pepper and Pixie usually sleeps, with my by and myself, on the bed. I usually have Pepper at my head and Pixie at my feet...needless to say it's difficult rolling over

nekokaasan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The boys have various napping spots throughout the house for daytime naps, but at night they go into the bedroom with us and alternate between snoozing under the bed, on the bedside tables, and sometimes, in the bed with us.

More often than not, though, they play on the bed and keep us awake. ^^;;

.kitten luvr.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My felice likes to sleep outside of people's doors, but usually at night I bring her in my room and put her in one of my nice cozy drawers and she's loves to sleep there, sometimes I wake up to her sleeping next to me but that.. is pretty rare she's a wee bit anti social

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dexter & Sadie begin the night right next to me on the bed, then they move to their cat tree, then to various other favorite spots during the night until they meow to wake me up in the morning.

katermutti

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Meeka and Sami go to sleep with me on my bed each night. Sometimes they quarrel a little bit as to who can be right to my left (just underneath my face) and who will curl up by my feet. Sami has a very light sleep, so often when I move he will just jump up, eat or drink a little, and then come back - his spot in the bed then is usually taken up by Meeka.

Around 4 a.m. they return to my bed after strolling around the house - often they are in the "chase" mode then and it does not bother them if they run over my head or whatever.

I also have two kitty beds on the floor, Sami uses one now and then, but I saw Meeka get into it only one time - just sitting there for a moment or so, looking it over, and then get out and get onto the bed again.

I remember two years ago when I went on a trip overseas and had to leave my kitties with one of my sons - I thought of them every night and MISSED them so terribly much. But what a welcome when I did come back - I will never forget it.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tibby and Molly sleep in my room with me!
Molly will sleep either on her hammock or in her carrier and Tibby will sleep on the hammock, the pillow and blanket by my feet of the window ledge!

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Where ever they want, which in practice means:

Usva and Tilli always in the bed with us (though Usva may sometimes throw Tilli to the fluffy rug next to the bed for an hour or so if she's in a bad mood)

Milla and Timotei often sleep in the bed, Milla on one of our pillows. When they aren't sleeping with us: On the couch, on top of the cat tree, in the sauna or in the laundry basket. The sauna is Millas favourite place anyway, she loves the bathe in the heat with us, the others are a bit afraid of the kiuas (the stove) hissing.

janine&lily

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My 2 kitties usually sleep right outside my bedroom door on top of the stairs. Lily always manages to get in the bedroom at 7.00 in the morning and jumps on me lol!