Where does everyone live?

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by georgiagirl8
Born and raised in a very, very small town in Central Georgia. Pretty much all we've got is a post office, general store, a couple churches, and a fruit stand.
Sounds nice.
I live in a small town (with two fruit stands!) No really just a small market town in the Midlands UK (Nuneaton). Born in Coventry - Home of the British Motor Car.
Alexis

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Born in Landstuhl, Germany.. moved throughout Europe, then lived with my grandparents in Argentina for a while, then finally came to Utah in 91. Too bad I was too young to remember most of it all

Oh well,

Peace,
Brandon

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I currently live in Lancaster, PA. I grew up in a small town called Duncannon, near Harrisburg, PA. I spent 4 years at Penn State (State College, PA), then moved to Lancaster. I moved to the Metro-Detroit area a few years back, but got to missing the east coast so I came back. I don't plan to move that far again!

sensgirl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm in Toronto now. I was born in Victoria, BC but moved quite a bit. I've lived in Victoria, Toronto, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Waterloo, and Lahr Germany.
I consider myself an Ottawa girl since that was the longest I've lived in one place (go Sens go!) but I should just accept that I am now a Torontonian....
LOL!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have lived here in Jacksonville, FL my whole life. Except for 2001 I spent the whole year in Owings Mills, MD. (Just outside Baltimore)

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was born in State College, PA (can you tell my parents met and got married while at Penn State, LOL!). When I was 2, we moved to the suburbs of Chicago where I grew up. I moved to New York (Long Island) for College, during which I lived in Costa Rica for almost a year and India for almost a year. I moved back to NY, where I've been based around until I was 31, when my 2nd husband and I bought an RV and moved into it full time.

Since then, we've "lived" in or near (meaning we were there for at least two months, up to 1 1/2 years):

Lake Geneva, WI
Kewaunee, WI
Minocqua, WI
Golden, CO
Everett, WA (near Seattle)
Petaluma, CA (near San Fran)
Big Bear, CA (there off an on for 2 years due to work based in LA)
San Diego, CA
Palm Springs, CA
Lake Havasu, AZ
Apache Junction, AZ
Kerrville, TX
Okeechobee, FL
Naples, FL (spent 3-5 months each winter for five years)
Orange Lake, FL
Atlanta, GA
Newburgh, NY

...and we've been "planted" in Blairstown/Hope, NJ for the past 3 1/2 years.

2rascalkitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Been residing in Edwards AFB, California since July 2000. I'm originally from Oahu (Hawaii), born and raised. My husband is also from Oahu and has been in the Marine Corps for 9 years (we got married in April 2000). So you can see why I had to move out here. Haha! Although I have some good news. We're finally moving back to Oahu on May 15. Husband is getting medically discharged. Gosh I'm getting so excited to be with my family and friends again. AND... we're taking the kitties along. You know they're gonna love sittin' out in the sun. Hehehe! They HAVE to come with us, 'cause there's NO WAY I'm leaving them behind.

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Born in Munich, Germany lived there until I was 14 - then moved to Fair Lawn NJ from there to Parsippany NJ, Princeton NJ, Cliffside Park, NJ and finally settled in Bridgewater NJ 3 1/2 years ago.

luvmyfurbabys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was born and raised in Winchester Massachusetts approx 7 miles from Boston with a few short term pit stops in Stoneham MA, Malden MA and Everett MA , Ive lived in MI FL NH , and now live in Vermont.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laurie, I didn't realize you live in Blairstown. I worked at a summer camp there when I was in college. I didn't tell my campers that it is the home of the original Friday the 13th movie!

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was born in Northern Wisconsin, and have lived in various towns throughout the state. My family and I also lived in Britt Iowa for two years before moving back. I currently reside in southern Wisconsin for college.....who knows where I'll end up after that!

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was borned in Ill. Raised in Fla. I now live in Minnesota...going on 24 years... Oh I miss the ocean and warm weather. do love the 4 seasons though....

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Born in Wembley, NW London within sight of the famous but sadly now demolisehed Wembley stadium where England won the World Cup in 1966 (I have been assured by my parents that we heard the racket coming from inside the stadium - I was too small to remember, being just over a year old).

Then moved to West London, to Hillingdon. Kind of a suburb of London, quite middle class and genteel. Have lived in Reading, a large town about 30 miles west of London since 1988.