Where Do You Shop For Pet Supplies?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Either Pet supplies Plus or there's a little cat boutique by work, called The Cat Shoppe that I'll go to. They don't carry litter or food though...just toys, accessories and trinckets.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are three places. Around here I have the wonderful option of going to a kitty boutique that caters specifically to cats. She carries their dry food and most of their toys. I go to Petsmart for things like litter boxes and kitty carriers. Finally, I get their litter at Target, because that's the easiest place to pick it up.

naturestee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pet Supplies Plus and Pet Supplies Outlet. One has my cat food, the other my rabbit pellets. They both carry a good range of high end/holistic foods and decent prices. I only go to Petsmart for toys I can't find elsewhere.

And I drive to Hoffer's Tropic Life in Milwaukee for fish and aquarium plants. It's an awesome store!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we began buying our food from Petsmart... And I get the litter from wal-mart or Kroger... Toys from Petco or Petsmart or Walmart.. I even got some stuff from Target, and Save Alot..

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I buy my food at Pets Supplies Plus, neither Petco nor Petsmart carries Chicken Soup, and since I am there anyway I usually buy everything else there too. I do go to the feed store to buy my premium canned though, that only 2 of my cats eat

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Usually go to Critter Jungle which has some high end foods, and a nice selection of toys. On Saturday I walked over there and got Quill a cat dancer and wet food. There are also some good litters there too. I like to go to Super Pet and PetsMart for fish supplies and I'll pick a ball or two up for Quill.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I go to either Pet Paradise (not sure if it's just local to the city I live in, though), and another store ... I think it's called Pet Valu, but I could be mistaken. There are a lot of pet stores in this town. I guess Royal City folks just love to spoil their pets!