Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well hopefully in ten years, I'll be completely out of the debt I'm in now. Student loans suck and for that matter so do car payments. I'm hoping to buy a house in four maybe five years so I hopefully in ten years will be settled in nicely.

Gandalf and Samwise will both be pulling 12 years then and maybe I'll have another cat or two, I'm planning on getting another after I buy a house and have the room for them and maybe get a dog.

Hopefully I won't be working this same job and maybe not even work for the same company but then I didn't think I'd be working here for eight years when I started so who knows.

As far as family goes, I'll still be single as I don't see myself getting married but hopefully I'll have found a nice man to settle down with and who knows what's in the cards. Maybe even have a child or two.

Hopefully the house I buy will be next door to house my cousin buys as it would be nice to have family close by for my children to grow up with. At any rate that is the plan that we have at this point.

But really who knows where I'll be in ten years.