Where do these people come from?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaclyn4238

i actually get physically
when i hear these stories. I dont understand how people can be so ignorant and cruel. This is one of the things that pop into my head when im settling down for the night... i always think that some where there is some poor defenseless animal being tortured by a human it thought and was supposed to be able to trust. and i look at my own two fur babies and think thank god they are safe with me. The same goes for Human child abuse...it makes me sick to think of the things people do to their own children...starving them beating them sexual abuse they all deserve to be taken out back and shot.
That is a excellent statement!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

This came up in Fur Pics, but I just want to know how anyone can take a pet, even if it's a pet they don't particularly like, and just throw it out of a moving car, or just dump it somewhere???
Where were these people raised?
i can somewhat understand dumping...many people are convinced that cats can take care of themselves just fine. so they have no problems just leaving the cat somewhere else. these people are ignorant, but not necessarily cruel. i've actually attempted to educate people with this opinion...not sure how successful i was, tho. however, throwing anything living from a moving car, or physically causing harm to a living creature - those people are just evil. i agree that animal crulty laws need to be closer to child abuse laws...both are unable to help themselves, & need protection! :soapbox:

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This topic comes up so often that I feel like I have said my opinions until I'm blue in the face, and yet it keeps happening.

I feel defeated sometimes thinking about all the precious animals in the world being mistreated every single day. Ones that we know about, alot that we don't know about, and many that will never even feel a humans love, just hate.

I really feel like bawling just thinking about it.

People that harm animals shouldn't be allowed to live.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaclyn4238

i actually get physically
when i hear these stories. I dont understand how people can be so ignorant and cruel. This is one of the things that pop into my head when im settling down for the night... i always think that some where there is some poor defenseless animal being tortured by a human it thought and was supposed to be able to trust. and i look at my own two fur babies and think thank god they are safe with me. The same goes for Human child abuse...it makes me sick to think of the things people do to their own children...starving them beating them sexual abuse they all deserve to be taken out back and shot.
I agree. I feel really bad for all the animals that are tortured, but I'm so glad mine are safe at home with me.