Where did you go to college???

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm about to start my 3rd year at DePaul University, majoring in flute performance! DePaul itself isn't much to write home about... but our music school faculty IS the Chicago Symphny Orchestra and Chicago is an excellent environment to be in as a fledgling pro-musician
So I love it here! I actually have come to love DPU quite a bit, but it's not some fancy, top-rated huge research institution that everyone has heard of (though I am told we're good at basketball. I'm pretty sure we don't have any other sports, b/c DPU is primarily an artsy-kid school
)

I'm also apparently qualified for a minor in Women's and Gender Studies, so I've decided to take that and run with it.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a B.A. in Politics from the University of Essex, England, I am trying to decide where to go in Canada to do my masters, but it will probably end up being McMaster because its so close and I know the head of the graduate admissions dept

yangdemei

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I received my BA from Ohio State University, in English and Women's Studies.

Later, I went to Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia for part of a masters degree, but I got bored.

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
University of Arkansas- Fayetteville

Funny thing about Arkansas, we only really have one major university, and all the others are University of Arkansas at other places. We have UAFS (Fort Smith) UAPB (Pine Bluff) UALR (little rock) etc.... I mean there are other colleges but they are small or religious schools (not that it makes them any easier or worse, just makes them different is all)

www.uark.edu

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to a Jesuit school for 5 years, Seattle University, it's sister school is Boston University. It's a small, friendly school and the classes in theology and ethics were incredible - always full, a waiting list! I did a B.A. in Asian History and a B.S. in Criminal Justice. www.seattleu.edu