Where are U from?

brooklet425

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow there are a bunch of people from New Jersey! I was born and raised on the Jersey Shore (please don't judge us all by the TV show! I worked in the town its filmed in for 5 years, and its slightly embarrassing to explain to people out here in WA that we really aren't all like that!), went to college in North Carolina and I would head back to NJ or NC in a heartbeat if I was able to (I know they're 2 very different places, but I love them both and could happily live in either place forever!) I live in Washington state now because my husband is stationed here with the Navy. Before Washington, we lived in Jacksonville, Florida, and before that Corpus Christi, Texas.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Born is Phoenix Az...few states inbetween. Now in Idaho

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trimph1

Born in Berlin, Germany. Moved to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada in 1957. Then family moved to Woodstock, Ontario--thence to Symar in California--then back to Woodstock Ontario---now live off a concession road just to the East of Atwood Ontario
I like Woodstock. I lived in Tillsonburg until about 3 weeks ago. Now I live in Brantford, Ontario.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tiffany01

Im from Pennsylviana USA.
If you mean where did I grow up, that's Denver, CO. I'm a rarity, a Colorado native (it was a lot more unusual in 1952!).

If you mean now, we live just south of Dallas.

(I used to annoy the Texans when I first moved down here by telling them that until I was 16, the only "Big D" I knew about was Denver, and the only Robert E. Lee I knew about was a steamboat.)

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am from a small town in Kentucky and except for some extended visits in Clarksville,TN where my mom lives I have never lived anywheres else and yes I have the accent to match my location and I do run around barefoot most of the time.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Born in Brasil, raised in Brasilia, the Capital. Moved to Los Angeles, CA in 1996 with my best friend, but no family... now living in Dallas since 2007. Hoping to go back to California one day and to retire in Brasil

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Born in Cleveland, OH, raised in North Royalton and Brunswick and have lived in Medina (all SW suburbs of Cleveland) for about 10 years. I hate Medina
have never felt like I belong here
I'm actually trying to move back in with my parents, but the 10 cats are a bit of an issue

~*regina*~

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Born and raised in Massachusetts, USA.

Planning on moving to Pennsylvania for a change and to be with my family but I have to find a job there first :p.

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by farleyv

Born in Lockport, NY. Never lived more than 20 miles from here. Now I live in the house nextdoor to the one I was born in and that my dad built.
I think that is so cool!!
I was born in a very small town in northern Indiana, moved when I was 9 to another small town in Indiana. Left home when I was 17 and moved to
Indianapolis, Indiana and that's where I've stayed all these years.

threecatowner

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

Born in Cocoa Beach, Florida. North Carolina is now my home state.
Ah, where "I Dream of Jeannie" was set!

Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I am from a small town in Kentucky and except for some extended visits in Clarksville,TN where my mom lives I have never lived anywheres else and yes I have the accent to match my location and I do run around barefoot most of the time.
Don't feel too bad - I have lived here in Fairmont, WV my entire life - and I'm barefoot right now!

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Southern Finland (Northern Europe). Moved few times to different cities but always in south.

bmw kitty cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Born in Havana, Cuba but moved to California a week after turning 4, lived there till I was 7 then moved to Miami, Florida!
With all the other Cubans haha

hillbillywoman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Born and raised in the mountains of northwestern North Carolina and have never lived more than 20 miles from my childhood home, Love these mountains and proud to call them home....hence the name...Hillbilly and proud! and I am also barefooted!