Where are my babies!!!!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ahhh how sweet...your furbabies are waiting for you.

Dexter and Sadie are the same way...I cannot sleep without them next to me.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

Ok - now that I've already posted twice on this (been away from the computer for while)....everyone I notice has the same basic "theme" - that they get such a "kick" out of my drawing and it's so funny.......don't try to tell me you all don't sleep this way cause I KNOW you do (at least the ones with 3+ furbabies can relate). People are commenting in my "contortion" and my legs all splayed out - YOU ALL SLEEP THIS WAY every nite!!! Time to admit it---- we all contort ourselves in any way we can to let our little furbabies be as comfortable as possible.
well, i don't. Pixel sometimes sleeps with me, as does Java, but Chip & Cable do not - therefore, since i have a queen-sized bed, i have plenty of room without contorting. so there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

well, i don't. Pixel sometimes sleeps with me, as does Java, but Chip & Cable do not - therefore, since i have a queen-sized bed, i have plenty of room without contorting. so there!
Well that's just not right.
Are your cats slow learners
??

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

Well that's just not right.
Are your cats slow learners
??
maybe they're just more considerate than y'all's! Mouse used to sleep with me every night, & Java sleeps on the bed a lot, too. Pixel comes for pettins, but usually doesn't sleep there. like i said - they're considerate, letting me have most of the room in the bed! so there!