When You're On the Computer....

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Topaz is almost always on the other chair. Ari is my ADD kitty and he can be everywhere then decides it time for a head butt and some lovin' Usually when I am trying to type or play a timed game.

And there are the times I have to surf one handed...

Or get that "Are you still on that thing? look...

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love these pictures!

In our home, 3 of them have to be with me all the time. Sylvestra wanders around my feet, while Felixia and Mr. Underfoot both want to be on my lap (which frequently leads to some conflict, as Mr. is a lot bigger than Felixia and she doesn't appreciate it when he lays on top of her).

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

Nora almost always follows us to our computer room (really in our spare bedroom, but we never have guests so we put the computers up here). It is rare she doesn't, and usually then she is fast asleep on our bed and doesn't notice. Normally she'll RUN as fast as she can to get up here as we walk up the stairs.
I keep the office door closed because the cats are only allowed to come in while I'm there. As soon as Miss Patchwillow sees me headed that way she runs down the hall and waits by the door for me to open it. If I'm going to a different room she still sits by the office door.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

I keep the office door closed because the cats are only allowed to come in while I'm there. As soon as Miss Patchwillow sees me headed that way she runs down the hall and waits by the door for me to open it. If I'm going to a different room she still sits by the office door.
LOL That's funny.

Nora only really goes in there when we are. She prefers to be where we are, even if it means waking from a wonderful sleep. Sometimes I try to sneak out (there really isn't anything for her to damage in there, the wires are all hidden) so she can keep sleeping but she always hears me and follows me down to the living room/bedroom/kitchen, where ever I'm going.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tuxedokitties

I love these pictures!

In our home, 3 of them have to be with me all the time. Sylvestra wanders around my feet, while Felixia and Mr. Underfoot both want to be on my lap (which frequently leads to some conflict, as Mr. is a lot bigger than Felixia and she doesn't appreciate it when he lays on top of her).
Chip & Cable do that to Pixel, sometimes - she doesn't care for it, either!

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a laptop cart that I roll around the apartment and use where its convenient (instead of a computer ‘roomâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]). If I am in the living room in a chair then one of the boys is usually on my lap or the back of the chair leaning against my shoulder and the other one is on the cart next to the computer. When I take it in the bedroom, they both lay on the bed around me and try to get me to stop using the computer to snuggle with them.