When you go on holiday......

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats stay at home when I'm on a trip, my brother takes care of them.
My dogs sometimes come along--- my Golden Retriever always comes along unless it's a plane trip, and for the last 4-5 years I've also been taking my terrier mix along as well but I think this year he will be staying at home and just my Golden will be going...
I kinda wanted to take my kitty Church on vacation because he LOVES visiting new places, loves the outdoors (on leash) and loves riding in the car, however the cottages we've been thinking about renting mostly say "no cats" even though dogs are allowed.

courtney_ou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
if its overnite and im not going that far away (like in the same state) i leave them home alone with plenty of food, etc.

but if im traveling for more than a couple of days, i take them with me. theyve never flown but they usually travel by car well. they dont get carsick but patches sure does b1tch about being in her carrier LOL! then chloe starts in about having to listen to patches hahaha

after awhile they quiet down and either enjoy the view or go to sleep. sometime patchy will throw in a grumble just to make sure we know shes still mad